Chia Detox Water | Chia Detox Recipes | Weight Loss, Clear Skin, Flat Belly



Hello there!  How are you doing? I have the perfect drink for you. Today I am sharing a Chia Detox Water.  Chia seeds are a superfood that everyone needs to have in the pantry. Did you know you could add them to water and drink it?

Chia seeds are gluten free and a good source of calcium and fiber.  They are also supposed to help curb your appetite.  When added to a glass of water they swell up and take on a gel like consistency.  I know I don’t ever drink enough water.  It is so good for you and yet why is it so hard to drink?  Really the only time I drink water is at they gym while I am working out.  By then my muscles are screaming for water and it’s too late.  I am trying to drink this detox water first thing in the mornings.  It helps wake me up and gives me energy to get going.
I also enjoy added chia seeds to jams, yogurt and smoothies.

Chia Detox Water   
I like to add 1 tablespoon of chia seeds to my water. They make black and white ones. I used a glass jar with a lid. Shake the jar really well and let sit for about 10 minutes or until the seeds absorb enough water. Then I add lime juice from one lime and 1/4 teaspoon of agave nectar for sweetness. Shake again and drink. Since the seeds become almost like gel, it might take some getting used to. Another thing is that lime juice is a anti-inflammatory. All round this detox water is super good for you. 

Chia Detox Water Ingredients

  1. 1 - 12oz glass of water
  2. 1 Tablespoon Chia seeds
  3. Juice from 1 lime
  4. 1/4 teaspoon agave nectar

Instructions

  1. Fill a glass jar with a lid with drinking water
  2. Add chia seeds to water. Place lid on the jar and shake well. Let set for 10 minutes
  3. Add juice from 1 lime and 1/4 teaspoon agave nectar. Shake again and drink
 ------------------------------------------------------

"How You Can Stop Further Kidney Damage By Following What Foods To Eat and Avoid If You Have Kidney Disease"

http://9078e9nb12mf08kem80z1aqzyb.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=KIDNEYDIET

0 comments :

Post a Comment